USAPhotoMaps is one of the coolest pieces of (free!) software I’ve ever seen. It uses images from the MicroSoft TerraServer to populate location information with satellite photos or topographical maps. It interfaces with several GPS systems (such as Garmin or anything that groks NMEA) and will show your current location, let you send/receive waypoint data to/from the GPS unit, zoom in/out, scroll, create routes to send to your GPS unit and lots of other things. This thing has it all and it’s free! If you’re into maps or GPS (you don’t have to have a GPS unit to use it), this is a nice thing to have.
Tagsapple bible blosxom bowling christianity cycling disney world eclipse faith food general google google voice gps greek humor ios iphone islam itunes java life mac movies music muslim news obama osx poker politics rants ruby safari scala software development sports tech tv video war wdw weight loss windows wordpress
- Wow, Minute to Win It is a really dumb show. I won’t be stopping there again. #fb 2 days ago
- Dear @McDonalds did you know that McWrap is pronounced identically to McCRAP? #NamingFail #fb 1 week ago
- Dear @Ticketmaster on these print-at-home tickets, how about not forcing us to print full-color ads for your corporate sponsors? #HATE #FB 1 week ago
- Today is my last day at this company, and it's rather sad deleting all my stuff off my work laptop. New job starts tomorrow! #FB 1 week ago
- @FoodNetwork Bits of dried pineapple. They provide a nice little sweet surprise to contrast with the dressing. 1 week ago