I’m sitting here in my hotel room, trying to find something on tv when I end up on the Drew Carey show. All of a sudden, who should be playing live, but Motörhead! I love those guys! I remember the first time I ever saw Motörhead was on an episode of The Young Ones. They used to have a band play every episode, and on this particular one, I heard “Ace of Spades” for the first time. I was hooked. Ooo yah! I saw them live a few years ago in Atlanta. They were great, but the three opening bands sucked.
Tagsapple bible blosxom bowling christianity cycling disney world eclipse faith food general google google voice gps greek humor ios iphone islam itunes java life mac movies music muslim news obama osx poker politics rants ruby safari scala software development sports tech tv video war wdw weight loss windows wordpress
- Dear @McDonalds did you know that McWrap is pronounced identically to McCRAP? #NamingFail #fb 6 days ago
- Dear @Ticketmaster on these print-at-home tickets, how about not forcing us to print full-color ads for your corporate sponsors? #HATE #FB 6 days ago
- Today is my last day at this company, and it's rather sad deleting all my stuff off my work laptop. New job starts tomorrow! #FB 1 week ago
- @FoodNetwork Bits of dried pineapple. They provide a nice little sweet surprise to contrast with the dressing. 1 week ago
- Bill Maher referred to Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent and Rick Perry speaking at the NRA convention as "The Axis of Assholes". NAILED IT! #FB 1 week ago