My Windows 7 Party Kit arrived this afternoon via UPS, and I decided to be like the cool kids and film myself taking the bits out of the box and discussing them. I should have gotten Thomas to hold the camera for me, but he was doing something else at the time (I think). Anyway, I held the camera myself, so it’s a bit Blair Witch in terms of cinematography.
Tagsapple bible blosxom bowling christianity cycling disney world eclipse faith food general google google voice gps greek humor ios iphone islam itunes java life mac movies music muslim news obama osx poker politics rants ruby safari scala software development sports tech tv video war wdw weight loss windows wordpress
- Wow, Minute to Win It is a really dumb show. I won’t be stopping there again. #fb 3 days ago
- Dear @McDonalds did you know that McWrap is pronounced identically to McCRAP? #NamingFail #fb 1 week ago
- Dear @Ticketmaster on these print-at-home tickets, how about not forcing us to print full-color ads for your corporate sponsors? #HATE #FB 1 week ago
- Today is my last day at this company, and it's rather sad deleting all my stuff off my work laptop. New job starts tomorrow! #FB 2 weeks ago
- @FoodNetwork Bits of dried pineapple. They provide a nice little sweet surprise to contrast with the dressing. 2 weeks ago