We don’t have a name for this, so we just call it what it looks like. My wife calls this a “congealed salad.” I call it a dessert. We both call it yummy. Here’s what you need.
- 16oz tub of Cool Whip
- 16oz tub of small-curd cottage cheese
- Small package of orange Jell-O
- Small can of crushed pineapple
- Small can of Mandarin oranges
And here’s what you do.
- Put Cool Whip in large mixing bowl
- Mix in the orange Jell-O
- Mix in most of the cottage cheese. (Based on how well you like cottage cheese.)
- Drain the pineapple and oranges and mix them in
Refrigerate it until it is cold and then wolf it down. I don’t know if my grandma invented this or read it somewhere, but I learned it from her. I make it frequently, since it is so yummy. And the cottage cheese gives you protien!