Tagsanimals Ant app apple bible blosxom books bowling christianity clojure cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse election email faith fish food games general georgia gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone islam itunes java last.fm life lion lisp mac movies music musical muslim myrtle beach nature netflix news obama osx parks photo poker politics programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tv vacation video war wdw weight loss windows wordpress
- @monomaniacally I know, right? I’m so used to fingerprint-unlock on my #iPhone5S that I expect it, without thinking about it, on my iPad. 6 hours ago
- @qamuwaa God, I hate you fucking spammer fuckwits. 6 hours ago
- I was awakened at 2:35AM by dog howls & shouts from my wife as my dog tears off after something in front yard. Ran down to assist. Urgh… 6 hours ago
- Holy shit! Dawn Wells (Mary Ann from Gilligan’s Island) is on Chopped tonight, and does not look at all like she’s 75. #FB 14 hours ago
- I’m digging this @GSN show “The Chase” but I hate the scripted team speeches from the teammates. #fb 15 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I hate to have to do this, but I have just pulled GV Places from the App Store, and I will not be selling or maintaining it any longer. Some users have been experiencing problems with credentials and the various … Continue reading
IMG_1941, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Another shot of tonight’s beautiful sunset.
IMG_1943, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Tonight’s sunset was gorgeous. I took this while stopped at a red light.
IMG_1939, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. A sort of “artistic” long-exposure shot I took last night at the gas station.
I’ve loved this computer since I bought it in November 2006. It’s a massive workhorse, still. 2 dual-core 2.66GHz Xeon chips. 12 GB of RAM. 4 TB of hard disk. Still a fast machine. But it’s having problems. I think it’s just … Continue reading