Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp lolclojure mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- RT @coda: I’m not sure if my translation of “una desbandada” as “a fucking-off” is idiomatic, but I’m sticking with it. 25 minutes ago
- Just saw former president Jimmy Carter on TV. Dude looks awesome for having just turned 90. @carter4governor #FB 2 hours ago
- RT @Ihnatko: Poll: how many of you are/were unaware that you can switch modes in the iOS camera (photo/video/ etc) by swiping anywhere on t… 8 hours ago
- RT @jonathanshainin: My favorite American holiday is the annual unveiling of our new enemy. http://t.co/PHCJR5OqZk 8 hours ago
- Today, I learned that the Japanese have a word to describe a malady I have had for years: Tsundoku. 積ん読 - Wiktionary jygb.us/1xBtsPd 10 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I hate to have to do this, but I have just pulled GV Places from the App Store, and I will not be selling or maintaining it any longer. Some users have been experiencing problems with credentials and the various … Continue reading
IMG_1941, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Another shot of tonight’s beautiful sunset.
IMG_1943, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Tonight’s sunset was gorgeous. I took this while stopped at a red light.
IMG_1939, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. A sort of “artistic” long-exposure shot I took last night at the gas station.
I’ve loved this computer since I bought it in November 2006. It’s a massive workhorse, still. 2 dual-core 2.66GHz Xeon chips. 12 GB of RAM. 4 TB of hard disk. Still a fast machine. But it’s having problems. I think it’s just … Continue reading