Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cloudland canyon cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- I saw a church sign yesterday, saying, “Jesus Loves U”. My first thought was, “What about ‘A’, E’, ‘I’, and ‘O’?” #SpellItOutDammit #FB 2 hours ago
- I’ve gotten more recruiter emails this week than I have in last 2 months. Most of them have been about #Scala positions. Interesting. #FB 22 hours ago
- @LisaMarieBowman Have you seen “The Last King of Scotland”? He was absolutely amazing in that one. 1 day ago
- @keeponrunning Yep. When I first heard about Subway, I thought, “Yeah, get it out!” Then I thought about it more… 1 day ago
- Almost 500 Foods Contain The 'Yoga Mat' Compound. Should We Care? : The Salt : NPR jygb.us/1cAPE3h 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I hate to have to do this, but I have just pulled GV Places from the App Store, and I will not be selling or maintaining it any longer. Some users have been experiencing problems with credentials and the various … Continue reading
IMG_1941, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Another shot of tonight’s beautiful sunset.
IMG_1943, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Tonight’s sunset was gorgeous. I took this while stopped at a red light.
IMG_1939, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. A sort of “artistic” long-exposure shot I took last night at the gas station.
I’ve loved this computer since I bought it in November 2006. It’s a massive workhorse, still. 2 dual-core 2.66GHz Xeon chips. 12 GB of RAM. 4 TB of hard disk. Still a fast machine. But it’s having problems. I think it’s just … Continue reading