A sort of “artistic” long-exposure shot I took last night at the gas station.
Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp lolclojure mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- @TarynP I have that fear anytime I walk near a storm drain. Makes me grip my keys extra hard, with a finger through the loop. 17 hours ago
- I am disappoint. The @TinDrummer in Roswell is not as tasty as the one at Perimeter. AND they don’t have the chicken curry roll. :-( #FB 19 hours ago
- Why do martial arts books *always* have nothing but tiny, grainy, dark, hard to see photos to demonstrate technique? #frustrating #fb 1 day ago
- @pmonks Well, yeah, I don’t write more than one check a year, but my mother-in-law still uses them extensively. 2 days ago
- Man, I love being able to deposit a check by taking a picture of it with my phone. That’s so convenient. #FB 2 days ago