Tonight’s sunset was gorgeous. I took this while stopped at a red light.
Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp lolclojure mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- Swift certainly seems to be an improvement over Obj-C in a lot of ways, but holy crap, the mappings between old and new func names are UGLY! 1 day ago
- I’ve been putting off this week’s Coursera Algorithms homework… because reasons… I don’t know how much longer I can delay, and still finish. 1 day ago
- RT @lobrien: If you think about FizzBuzz long enough, you invent PROLOG. 1 day ago
- @_Mr__Sunshine_ Wow. That’s pretty terrible. 1 day ago
- I really hate all the woo that accompanies martial arts. There is no “chi” or “energy fields” or any of that rot. #fb 1 day ago