I just voted to kill babies, bankrupt our grandchildren, turn “the greatest healtcare system in the world” into a giant socialst death panel, outlaw the saying of “Merry Christmas,” institute Sharia Law, implement the “Gay Agenda,” and burn the Constitution while dressed as Thomas Jefferson in drag. Or something like that.
Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cloudland canyon cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- Obnoxious bumper sticker, “Try Jesus! If you don’t like him, the devil will always take you back.” Yes since those are the *only* 2 choices. 10 hours ago
- @ArwenAnaNg I would love to see @Kraftwerk. Was the show as awesome as Minimum-Maximum sounds? 21 hours ago
- Why the heck do I have to shutdown Chrome to install an update for @Microsoft Office for Mac? #FB 1 day ago
- @DerekTVShow @Channel4 @rickygervais When do we get it in America and/or @Netflix? 1 day ago
- Dear @PhilGingreyMD, voting to repeal the ACA “over 40 times” is not something to brag about. It’s a sign of mental illness. Get help. #FB 2 days ago