I just voted to kill babies, bankrupt our grandchildren, turn “the greatest healtcare system in the world” into a giant socialst death panel, outlaw the saying of “Merry Christmas,” institute Sharia Law, implement the “Gay Agenda,” and burn the Constitution while dressed as Thomas Jefferson in drag. Or something like that.
Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp lolclojure mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- RT @Ihnatko: Poll: how many of you are/were unaware that you can switch modes in the iOS camera (photo/video/ etc) by swiping anywhere on t… 42 minutes ago
- RT @jonathanshainin: My favorite American holiday is the annual unveiling of our new enemy. http://t.co/PHCJR5OqZk 47 minutes ago
- Today, I learned that the Japanese have a word to describe a malady I have had for years: Tsundoku. 積ん読 - Wiktionary jygb.us/1xBtsPd 2 hours ago
- Meet the Prison Bankers Who Profit From the Inmates | TIME jygb.us/ZoqzmL 23 hours ago
- The Sound So Loud That It Circled the Earth Four Times - Facts So Romantic - Nautilus jygb.us/1wUpNZG 1 day ago