March 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cloudland canyon cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- @LisaMarieBowman Have you seen “The Last King of Scotland”? He was absolutely amazing in that one. 3 hours ago
- @keeponrunning Yep. When I first heard about Subway, I thought, “Yeah, get it out!” Then I thought about it more… 3 hours ago
- Almost 500 Foods Contain The 'Yoga Mat' Compound. Should We Care? : The Salt : NPR jygb.us/1cAPE3h 3 hours ago
- @SnarkySteff There’s a second season of Bletchly Circle? 5 days ago
- RT @PeterMoorhouse: I can't wait to have the opportunity to say this. RT @ma_overm: (Historically) Accurate. http://t.co/auhH4P3l3m 5 days ago
Category Archives: general
From today’s edition of the Now I Know newsletter, this bit of interesting stuff: In ordinal rank, the ace in a deck of playing cards is lower than the two — it’s the one, after all. But in most card … Continue reading
Do you play the ukulele? Have you always wanted to? Do you live in or near Atlanta, GA? The Southeast Ukers are a group of ukulele players who get together twice a month to play and sing together. We meet … Continue reading
This commercial cracks me up every time. This is the longer version, too.
Thomas said I kicked the board so hard it bled. But the blood on this board is my own. I was channeling Jackson Pollock.
I just voted to kill babies, bankrupt our grandchildren, turn “the greatest healtcare system in the world” into a giant socialst death panel, outlaw the saying of “Merry Christmas,” institute Sharia Law, implement the “Gay Agenda,” and burn the Constitution … Continue reading
I hate to have to do this, but I have just pulled GV Places from the App Store, and I will not be selling or maintaining it any longer. Some users have been experiencing problems with credentials and the various … Continue reading
IMG_1941, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Another shot of tonight’s beautiful sunset.
IMG_1943, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Tonight’s sunset was gorgeous. I took this while stopped at a red light.
IMG_1939, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. A sort of “artistic” long-exposure shot I took last night at the gas station.