April 2014 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cloudland canyon cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- @davetron5000 Off eBay 2 years ago. Finally got around to watching it. There’s a Blu-Ray coming out on 4/29 jygb.us/1mnHUTe 20 hours ago
- Oh yeah. About to watch Space Battleship Yamato. http://t.co/1DDpEjwM4G 1 day ago
- Dear @QVC, that iPad 2 “deal” was not a deal. iPad Retina is $399, less than your price for iPad 2. Crappy accessories don’t make up for it. 1 day ago
- Those @DollarShaveClub commercials are hilarious. #FB 2 days ago
- @MarkLabbett Do you know when new episodes of The Chase will be airing on @GSN? Seems like there have only been 5 or so. 2 days ago
Category Archives: general
From today’s edition of the Now I Know newsletter, this bit of interesting stuff: In ordinal rank, the ace in a deck of playing cards is lower than the two — it’s the one, after all. But in most card … Continue reading
Do you play the ukulele? Have you always wanted to? Do you live in or near Atlanta, GA? The Southeast Ukers are a group of ukulele players who get together twice a month to play and sing together. We meet … Continue reading
This commercial cracks me up every time. This is the longer version, too.
Thomas said I kicked the board so hard it bled. But the blood on this board is my own. I was channeling Jackson Pollock.
I just voted to kill babies, bankrupt our grandchildren, turn “the greatest healtcare system in the world” into a giant socialst death panel, outlaw the saying of “Merry Christmas,” institute Sharia Law, implement the “Gay Agenda,” and burn the Constitution … Continue reading
I hate to have to do this, but I have just pulled GV Places from the App Store, and I will not be selling or maintaining it any longer. Some users have been experiencing problems with credentials and the various … Continue reading
IMG_1941, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Another shot of tonight’s beautiful sunset.
IMG_1943, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. Tonight’s sunset was gorgeous. I took this while stopped at a red light.
IMG_1939, a photo by joeygibson on Flickr. A sort of “artistic” long-exposure shot I took last night at the gas station.