Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp lolclojure mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- I finally got caught up with the current season of the @HBO show, The Newsroom. Man, I love that show. #FB 8 hours ago
- Hey @DIRECTV and @DisneyXD, when are you two going to make nice so I can watch Gravity Falls online or on my AppleTV? #FB 12 hours ago
- The “Discovery” channel has a series entitled “Dude, You’re Screwed.” The descent continues. #ridiculous #fb 13 hours ago
- @ComcastMattV Yes, but it’s not as bad as it was. I pay for 10mb, but have never gotten more than 1.4mb. 20 hours ago
- Dear @DancingABC, I think a *three-hour finale* is just a wee bit too much. You really could have done this in an hour. #MilkingIt #FB 1 day ago