September 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp lolclojure mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- I wish RosettaStone were more like DuoLingo. I think the pictures RS uses are not good for expressing abstract concepts. #FB 2 days ago
- @momocon The hotels page is still demanding FULL pre-payment and it’s non-refundable. Is that *really* the only way to get a room? 2 days ago
- @phonehand :-) I was just trying to get hot water so I could make tea. Having stray coffee grounds in there is not cool. 2 days ago
- I tried FOUR TIMES to get hot water without stray coffee grounds from our office Keurig-alikes, this morning, but failed all 4 times. #FB 2 days ago
- @jasonkratz I love stevia. It has a woody taste, which is oddly satisfying. 3 days ago
Tag Archives: humor
My favorite George Carlin quote of all time is this: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not … Continue reading
This commercial cracks me up every time. This is the longer version, too.
I don’t know which country this commercial aired in, but it’s pretty good. And there’s a twist. Didn’t see that coming, did you?
If you’re a fan of LOLCats, you’re going to love Fail Blog. Here’s one that made me laugh this morning. see more pwn and owned pictures
So we’re watching Project Runway (don’t ask) and the designers only have 5 minutes left. Tim Gunn walks in and says Designers! Five Minutes! And some of you are still sewing? Question Mark! I laughed out loud at that. And … Continue reading
I don’t know for how long, but all of Dr. Horrible’s Sing-a-Long Blog is available to watch for free on Hulu. Hulu is a legit service from NBC, so you’re not doing anything illegal by watching it. So, go watch … Continue reading