October 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsabsurdity animals Ant app apple beach bible birmingham blog blosxom books chloe christianity christmas civil war clojure closures cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse email fish food games general gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone itunes java last.fm life lion lisp lolclojure mac movies music musical myrtle beach nature netflix osx parks photo poker programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tour de france tv vacation video war wdw windows wordpress
- @TarynP I have that fear anytime I walk near a storm drain. Makes me grip my keys extra hard, with a finger through the loop. 5 hours ago
- I am disappoint. The @TinDrummer in Roswell is not as tasty as the one at Perimeter. AND they don’t have the chicken curry roll. :-( #FB 7 hours ago
- Why do martial arts books *always* have nothing but tiny, grainy, dark, hard to see photos to demonstrate technique? #frustrating #fb 23 hours ago
- @pmonks Well, yeah, I don’t write more than one check a year, but my mother-in-law still uses them extensively. 1 day ago
- Man, I love being able to deposit a check by taking a picture of it with my phone. That’s so convenient. #FB 1 day ago
Tag Archives: humor
My favorite George Carlin quote of all time is this: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not … Continue reading
This commercial cracks me up every time. This is the longer version, too.
I don’t know which country this commercial aired in, but it’s pretty good. And there’s a twist. Didn’t see that coming, did you?
If you’re a fan of LOLCats, you’re going to love Fail Blog. Here’s one that made me laugh this morning. see more pwn and owned pictures
So we’re watching Project Runway (don’t ask) and the designers only have 5 minutes left. Tim Gunn walks in and says Designers! Five Minutes! And some of you are still sewing? Question Mark! I laughed out loud at that. And … Continue reading
I don’t know for how long, but all of Dr. Horrible’s Sing-a-Long Blog is available to watch for free on Hulu. Hulu is a legit service from NBC, so you’re not doing anything illegal by watching it. So, go watch … Continue reading