December 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tagsanimals Ant app apple bible blosxom books bowling christianity clojure cocoa cooking cycling death disney world dr horrible eclipse election email faith fish food games general georgia gmail golf google google voice gps greek groovy hiking humor ios iphone islam itunes java last.fm life lion lisp mac movies music musical muslim myrtle beach nature netflix news obama osx parks photo poker politics programming rants ruby safari scala software development space sports tech tv vacation video war wdw weight loss windows wordpress
- Wow. 20 DVDs of the Three Stooges is just $29.99 at Amazon right now. That's a great price. - jygb.us/1cZjhX4 5 hours ago
- Today’s “Printed Fun” Pop-Tarts. Skating moose and Cthulhu spitting snowflakes? http://t.co/jDxFKATCX1 6 hours ago
- RT @planetepics: Nature finds a way. http://t.co/g6zuqROfJA 14 hours ago
- @GSN @TheChaseusa The show is great, I really like it, but try to make the team speeches sound real or at least sound less scripted. 15 hours ago
- Pentecostal pastors in Africa push prayer, not drugs, for people with HIV - The Washington Post jygb.us/IIYldB 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: weight loss
Update, the First: As I said back on February 19, I’m working on translating the Gospel of Luke from Greek into English as a Lenten project. Once I changed the project from simply reading the text in Greek, to translating … Continue reading
I re-joined Weight Watchers the week before Thanksgiving, and this past Thursday was my first weigh-in since. Amazingly, I lost 4.2 pounds. Not bad for having Turkey-day in the middle.
Gained .8 pound. A bit disappointing given all the cycling I did last week, but my clothes are fitting better, and I can tell a difference in the mirror. The fact that the scale didn’t show a loss is just … Continue reading
I had my weigh-in tonight and I’m already seeing results from all the cycling I did this week. I lost 5.2 pounds! Ooo yah!
Not as bad as I feared, but not as good as I’d hoped. I had a bad week, but only ended up gaining .6 pound. I’m on the road to a good loss this week. I went for a ride … Continue reading
Last night I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and discovered that I had lost 2.2 pounds! So now I’m 0.2 pounds lighter than I was before the funeral weekend. And that’s a good thing.
Headed out to my weekly Weight Watchers meeting last night and got some bad news… a 2 lb gain. Drat! Several factors contributed to this… the funeral over the weekend and all the food constantly being delivered and the fact … Continue reading