I was at Borders the other day, and I happened to see a book called Learn the Bible in 24 Hours. Yeah, I’m sure that’s possible.
Anyway, I was discussing it with my friend Fred and we started coming up with other funny “learn the Bible” book titles, such as
- The Bible for Dummies, Evangelical Edition: The Book of Romans, Throw the Rest Away
- The Jehovah’s Witness Edition: It’s All About John 1:1c
- The Mormon Edition: Read the Sequel
- The Catholic Edition: All Your Saint Are Belong To Us
- The Muslim Edition: The Bible, That Work of Fiction by Jews and Christians
I especially like the Catholic one, of course, that was one that I came up with…